Balto Orthopedic Dog Knee Brace: Cruciate Ligament, Arthritis, Patella. BT-JUMP
This Brace has been designed for cases of cruciate ligament, luxation of the patella, knee joint conditions such as arthritis and arthrosis, varus and valgus.
It can be used both as an alternative to surgery, and in post-surgery.
BT JUMP has two pockets, which contain two angled splints that restrict the movement of the knee where necessary. An abdominal band ensures the brace is well secured around the dog.
The brace can also be used without splints for conditions such as arthritis and arthrosis. This is because the compression it provides increases the blood pressure in the area, thus raising the temperature and reducing the pain caused by the conditions.
Ensuring the stability of the affected part often means aiding recovery. Two angled lateral splints in aluminium inserted into special pockets restrict movement, as required, controlling the area that needs to be held still, while the abdominal belt keeps the support in place, making sure it does not slip down or rotate.
- The brace can be used in pre- and post-surgery.
- Breathable fabric.
- Excellent wearability.
- Hand washable.
- Shortenable bandages.
Choose The Right Size
Examples of breeds
- XXS (CATS and TINY DOG): Pomeranians, Chihuahuas
- XS (SMALL DOGS): Jack Russell, Shih Tzu
- S (MIDSIZE DOGS): Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, French Bulldog
- M (MEDIUM DOGS): Border Collie, Bulldog, Kelpie
- L (LARGE DOGS): German Shepherd, Labrador/Golden Retriever, Rottweiler, Doberman
- XL (GIANT DOGS): Bullmastiff, Great Dane, Large Rottweiler and Doberman...
- Measurement A is the most important criteria in making you choice. You have to measure at the middle of the thigh with the dog standing. You will get a better measurement if you measure both legs and average.
- The weight is to guide you if you are unsure. If your dog is overweight please consider the weight your dog would be if he/she was not overweight.
- If you hesitate between 2 sizes, always TAKE THE SMALLEST.
- Please contact us if you have any doubt.How To Use It
** Harness NOT included